Here are the 12 elements that make up Freedom Church.
"So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed."
1. The Lord Jesus Christ, His person and work, is central to all that we believe, do, and teach, and all glory belongs to Him.
2. The Word of God is believed in its entirety, taught and followed as our foundation and final authority in all aspects of faith and living.
3. The gospel of Jesus Christ is clearly preached in its simplicity with the object of bringing people to salvation through faith in Jesus, His death, burial and resurrection for us.
4. All people are loved and accepted on the same basis that God has loved and accepted us. Non-believers are welcomed and accepted as they are and loved into the Kingdom, without preconditions.
5. Everyone is encouraged to grow in their personal walk with God and to discover and develop their gifts, talents, leadership and full potential.
6. Ministry to one another is encouraged including laying on of hands, prayer, healing, and the exercise of all spiritual gifts as revealed in the New Testament.
7. The leaders welcome feedback and constructive input with a willingness listen to new ideas and different points of view.
8. Every believer in Jesus Christ is welcome at Freedom Church and will be treated with grace and respect, regardless of age, gifting or social standing, religious background etc.
9. Our desire is to see the spiritual temperature kept high, with a focus on Jesus, a dependance on the Holy Spirit to lead, and a strong emphasis on God’s grace, right living, and a personal and growing relationship with Him.
10. We consider the praise and worship time very important, and central to entering God’s presence, and preparing our hearts to hear from Him.
11. Children are welcomed to both attend and participate, being recognized as of equal importance and value as adults in the Freedom family
12. Opportunity is given every Sunday for individuals to publicly share prayer requests and testimonies of God’s grace , for the encouragement of others.